Terms & Conditions
1. The directors, owners, employees, agents, officers and representatives of Credit Repair Ausvengers do not provide financial or legal advice.
2. Upon the provider CRAV accepting your application, CRAV will provide you with a copy of your credit file, CRAV will fill out online investigation Equifax forms for client to have follow up calls with Equifax, Creditors, Ombudsman Services, Courthouses, CRAV does not provide any other services than mentioned, Clients can do all of these services for free if they are willing to take the time and find the correct legislation.
3. CRAV only charge up to one thousand five hundred dollars which includes GST due to the fact we do not follow up any calls as the client can do this without paying thousands of dollars extra, CRAV will give advice to help you through the credit repair process via phone calls if the client so wishes. If a default was not removed the no win no fee conditions apply. It is in CRAV best interest to investigate every possibility to ensure the default is removed which may involve ombudsman services CRAV will administrate
If this fails the client will be receiving a full refund of our one set fee.
4. The service that Credit Repair Ausvengers provides is the provision of information and advice about an individual’s credit status and steps that may be taken to identify if reports have been correctly reported and recorded and action that may be taken to remove incorrectly reported entries. Credit Repair Ausvengers does not provide any guarantee or assurance in relation to the removal of any and/or all reports from a person’s credit report. CRAV know part 9, part 10 and bankrupt clients have no success, and we do not take these clients on as part of the above services mentioned. CRAV will provide suggested legislation via the Privacy Act of 1988 along with The Credit Reporting Code of Conduct.
5. Should you authorise Credit Repair Ausvengers to act as your agent in relation to your credit information you consent to Credit Repair Ausvengers sending written correspondence to credit reporting agencies, credit providers and financial institutions on your behalf. Credit Repair Ausvengers may act as your agent in attempting to rectify purportedly inaccurate credit information, however, Credit Repair Ausvengers does not guarantee any amendment to your credit information. Should Credit Repair Ausvengers be unable to amend or modify your credit information Credit Repair Ausvengers accepts no responsibility and will not be held liable for any resulting damages.
6. Credit Repair Ausvengers advises that you have the right to query and contest inaccurate personal credit information through contacting relevant credit providers, credit reporting agencies and financial institutions. Credit Repair Ausvengers and the directors, owners, employees, agents, officers and representatives of Credit Repair Ausvengers do not have the right to remove accurate, fair or verifiable information from your credit report.
7. Credit Repair Ausvengers advises you of your right to acquire your personal credit report from a credit provider or credit report agency. In obtaining your personal credit report from a credit provider or credit reporting agency you may be charged a fee. CRAV charge a fee of up to One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars inclusive of GST.
8. Credit Repair Ausvengers advises you of your ability to personally notify or dispute inaccurate personal credit information held by a credit agency, credit provider or financial institution in writing. As a result of written correspondence to the credit agency, credit provider or financial institution which disputes your credit information your credit report is expected to be reviewed and, if necessary, modified to amend any inaccurate information.
9. While information on the Credit Repair Ausvengers’ site attempts to explain aspects of the law the information is not legal advice and is provided to enable you to understand the services of Credit Repair Ausvengers Pty Ltd. Credit Repair Ausvengers and the Credit Repair Ausvengers’ site does not provide legal advice. Credit Repair Ausvengers recommends you obtain professional legal advice prior to any financial decision or conduct that may result in financial risk.
10. Credit Repair Ausvengers Pty Ltd, the Credit Repair Ausvengers’ website and the services provided by Credit Repair Ausvengers is protected collectively under Australian copyright law. All information, services and materials provided on the Credit Repair Ausvengers site is owned by Credit Repair Ausvengers Pty Ltd. Any person or entity who uses the Credit Repair Ausvengers’ site is prohibited to distribute, replicate, modify, republish, copy or store for commercial purposes any materials, information or services of Credit Repair Ausvengers other than under the written consent of Credit Repair Ausvengers Pty Ltd.
11. Credit Repair Ausvengers and the directors, owners, employees, agents, officers and representatives of Credit Repair Ausvengers will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages incurred as a result of this site including but not limited to contractual responsibilities, any loss of profits or income or any tort.
12. The submission of your personal details to the Credit Repair Ausvengers’ site authorises Credit Repair Ausvengers to act as your agent in relation to your credit information. Should your credit information be in the control or possession of a credit provider, credit reporting agency or other financial institution Credit Repair Ausvengers Pty Ltd, acting as your authorised agent, may exercise your right to retrieve your credit information without notice to you.
13. Credit Repair Ausvengers may collect your personal information for the purpose of providing you with your elected credit review services. By submitting your personal information to the Credit Repair Ausvengers site you acknowledge and agree that Credit Repair Ausvengers may disclose your personal information as required to other organisations that assist Credit Repair Ausvengers in the provision of your elected credit review services and you will be charged up to one thousand five hundred dollars (inc GST)